We can offer bespoke products and tailor-made solutions to meet your performance objectives, including all elements of design, prototyping, testing, production and analysis.
We offer a complete technical and engineering service:
- Technical advice and preliminary design
- Full CAD design and specification of rubber-based parts and fixture metalwork
- Flexible and highly competitive production of prototypes and production parts
- Systems analysis: static, dynamic and vibration simulation of flexibly mounted engine systems
- Performance monitoring – vibration assessment of mounts in service
Our versatile production facility provides:
- Tool and mould design and manufacture
- Part design, analysis and manufacture
- Short to medium production runs with no minimum order quantity
- In process and final product testing
- Part dis-assembly and refurbishment
- Natural rubber and polyurethane moulding
- Precision metal working
We are also able to utilise existing customer tooling to provide low cost solutions with shorter lead times.