Our part refurbishment service can provide you with a cost-effective, high quality and environmentally friendly alternative to sourcing from new.
Refurbishment of existing parts provides significant cost savings and environmental benefits and can be successfully applied to both current and obsolete components.
The general process for refusbishment is as follows:
- Parts are received into the factory
- Full inspection of parts, including removing from housings where necessary
- Metal component recovered by removing original rubber either mechanically or chemically
- Metalwork cleaned and prepared
- Part remoulded with new rubber
Where metalwork cannot be fully recovered, replacement pieces can be provided.
Current sectors involved in part refurbishment:
- Wind Energy: gearbox and generator components including bushes and mounts
- Specialist Vehicle: including wheels from Hagglund and other tracked vehicles
- Railways: Components including coupling blocks