Please find below all datasheets currently available. If you require further information please contact us.
Bushes (Flexible Bearings)
- The fully bonded bush consists of rubber bonded between two concentric steel sleeves. The bush is designed to accommodate small torsion, conical and axial movements and endure radial loads.
- Duplex bushes are similar to standard bushes, but are reinforced with an intermediate tube. This bush configuration provides high radial load bearing whilst retaining low axial and torsional stiffness rates.
- Inner sleeve bushes consist of rubber bonded to the inner sleeve and are designed to accommodate small torsion, conical and axial movements and endure radial loads.
- A semi-bonded bush consists of rubber sandwiched between two concentric steel sleeves. The rubber is bonded to the inner sleeve and interference fitted to the outer sleeve. The semi-bonded bush is designed to accommodate small torsion, conical and axial movements and endure radial loads.
- These bushes consist of a contoured inner and outer metal forming a ball-joint, articulated by a thin annulus of rubber. They are designed to accommodate high radial and axial loads and allow conical and torsional displacement and misalignments.
- The spring-eye bush consists of rubber bonded to an inner tube and force-fitted into an outer sleeve. The spring-eye bush is similar to the semi-bonded bush series, although the outer metals are turned over to increase radial and axial load bearing capability.
- We make a variety of sizes of couplings and can build custom sizes to your specification.
Mounts and buffers
- Cylindrical and rectangular buffers designed for vibration and shock isolation.
- Designed to accommodate torsional, conical and radial movements,
- Designed principally to endure axial loads and accommodate torsional, conical and radial movements.
- Sandwich, bobbin and shear mounts are used for a variety of applications including engine mounts and vibration equipment. They are designed to accommodate misalignment and provide vibration and shock isolation for shear and compressive axial loads.