This Policy is published by Aegis Rubber Engineering Ltd, Units 14-15 Bolney Grange Industrial Park, Stairbridge Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5PB.
We collect your data in order to:
- Respond to your enquiry
- Provide information you request about our company,products and services
- Fulfill contracts and purchase orders which are in place between our companies
- make payments
- Provide quotes, order acknowledgements,invoices and statements
- provide information which we think might be of interest to you about specific products and services
We collect the following information:
- Company Name
- Company Address & Delivery Addresses
- Contact Telephone Numbers/Email addresses
- Names/Job titles
- Bank Details (in some cases)
- Trading History (products, prices)
This information is collected when you provide it to us through this website.or through email, verbal or written communications. These may also be gathered through previous or current trading activities.We process this data under the legal contract basis.
All data held will be for internal use only and used for the purposes of our trading activites. We will never give your data to third parties unless:
- we are legally obliged to do so, or
- we need in order to fulfill the contract e.g. with courier companies, online banking systems
We will retain information within our secure-access database in order to maintain a satisfactory after-sales service. We will retain top level company information (Such as the Company name) unless you ask us to remove it.
You have the right to access the data we hold, to have that data transferred to another organisation, and ask us to correct any errors in the data we hold. If you require us to delete the data we hold we may not be able to properly fulfil the requests of contracts which we have with you.
We will ask you for consent to send you further information which may not be directly related to your original enquiry. This will always be in relation to our own products and services, and will never be shared with third parties.
You have the right to withdraw consent to this processing at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use the website the following information is also automatically collected:
Your IP address
To help us to understand how people use our site
To help our service providers to diagnose and repair faults
To help us to detect and respond to hacking and other criminal activity.
Your contact details
Information you provide on a contact form to allow us to respond to your enquiry
To provide you with the information / communications that you have requested
We may share your information with other companies in line with the purposes listed above. In all cases, we have contracts and agreements in place to ensure that your information is protected and is not used for any other purpose than those listed above. Companies that we share information with are:
- Companies involved with the hosting of the website and our email and IT systems
- Companies providing us with data storage and backup services
Some information is stored and processed outside of the EEA. Specifically, the United States of America.
Where information is transferred outside of the EEA, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information to the same or an equivalent level as would be found in UK and EU data protection legislation. The safeguards we use are:
- Ensuring the country is the subject of an EU adequacy decision; or
- Ensuring the company is a member of an adequate. Legally-binding scheme such as EU-US Privacy Shield; or
- Ensuring the contract includes ICO-approved model contract clauses; or
- Ensuring the organisation is subject to ICO-approved binding corporate rules or an ICO-approved code of conduct.
In accord with relevant data protection legislation, we will not retain your information for longer than is necessary for the purposes listed above and to deal with any complaint or dispute you may have. If you require further information about our information retention policies, please contact us.
Under UK and EU data protection legislation, you have a number of rights with respect to your information. These include:
- The right to be informed about the information we hold about you
- The right of access to the information we hold about you
- The right to have any errors rectified
- The right to withdraw consent (where consent is the basis of processing)
- The right to object to processing
If you have any questions about the information we hold, how we use it or how to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You can also use the opt-out facilities provided in our marketing emails and in the settings on our website to change your preferences and consents at any time.
Our website is not directed at individuals under the age of 13. We will not intentionally collect or maintain information about these individuals. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Data from someone under the age of 13, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will then take appropriate measures to investigate and, if appropriate, delete that information.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies are also stored by Google Analytics, the Google service which measures the effectiveness and efficiency of the website.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.